Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published in any electronic or print forum.
- All submission material is in a single file, i.e. the submission does not include any supplementary material. The submission file is in Microsoft Word (doc/docx) document file format.
- DOI (preferably) or a stable URL has been provided for each electronic-only or preprint reference.
- The text is single-spaced; font and paragraph formatting follows the model abstract; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
Authors who publish with this proceedings volume agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the Conference organisers right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License CC BY 4.0 that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this proceedings volume.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the proceeding's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this proceedings volume.